Why use the BWCC logo?
A national study conducted by The Schapiro Group, an Atlanta based marketing
research firm shows concrete evidence that chamber membership can have a positive
impact on your business. For example, the study revealed that consumers are 63%
more likely to buy from chamber members. Of course, this only benefits you if you
promote your BWCC affiliation. We recommend using the BWCC logo on your letterhead,
business cards, advertising and company websites. Here are guidelines to get you
Who can use the logo?
Any individual, business or organization that is a member in good standing of
the chamber, and who receives prior written approval for the intended uses.
What are the other conditions?
- Agreement is between the member and the BWCC.
- Agreement is only valid while member is in good standing.
- Member agrees to only use logo in ways approved by the BWCC.
- Member agrees to terminate logo usage upon termination of chamber membership.
- Member agrees not to use logo for any unlawful or immoral purposes.
- Chamber reserves right to cancel the use of its logo at any time.
- Member agrees to only use such versions as are provided by the BWCC and will not alter or distort them in any manner.
Prior to any use, the member agrees to share samples of all proposed uses of
the logo for approval to the BWCC.